People using many dye products around the world and henna are the most preferred choice for many people. In case, if you want to remove it, then it will not allow even bleach to penetrate it for a new hue or color correction.
But fortunately, there is a safer way for removing henna from hair, even if you discover yourself in the equivalent harsh place. Even though, this is also somewhat erratic and it might effort for your curls. Everyone preference is dissimilar based on their hair as well as the hair dye or henna that you have previously used. Before you try out this option, you must take a variability of its outcome into an account.
What you are using to wash henna out of hair?
If you wish to wash henna out of hair, below are some of the essential things that you must have such as:
- Argan oil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Plastic shower cap
- Sulfate shampoo
- Unrefined coconut oil
- Gentle surface free or co wash cleanser
Methods to follow
Here are steps to be followed for stripping henna from hair such as:
- Initially, you have to mix equivalent parts of additional virgin olive oil, coconut oil and Argan oil
- Many people applying the oil in their scalp to get the better result.
- Leave the oil for whole night and then cover your head by using a plastic shower cap and also safely use a head wrap, so there is no oily mess on your pillow cover on the next morning.
- Next day, you can eradicate the oil by soaking your curls with an unadulterated sulfate shampoo and then massage it very well
- At last, you can wash your hair thoroughly and then follow up by using your usual co wash
Best ways to remove henna dye from your hair
Once your hair has been colored with henna dye, it is practically unfeasible to remove this dye from your hair. This dye is permanent and might fade very slightly via washes. But, the two common ways that help you to fade your henna hair color are simply using coconut oil and lemon juice.
Hence, each person’s hair nature is different, so the outcomes will not be the same from one individual to another. So, you have to play with the various tips to see what works great for you.